Friday, April 21, 2006

Who Knew???

How did I miss what a cool chick the singer Pink is? Maybe I just dismissed her as too "overmarketed pop"* for my tastes. I started to think twice when I saw her "Stupid Girls" video...very funny if you're the type of person who get's sad when little girls emulate Paris Hilton. When I stumbled across this video clip this morning, I became an instant fan:



A quick Google shows that the version on the album was recorded with the Indigo Girls...I love them. I am soooo buying this album.


* I may mock pop music but my confession is that there is a certain Kelly Clarkson song that seems to rise to the top of my current playlist lately when I'm alone in my car and in the mood to sing really loud. Shhhhhhh...don't tell anyone. It's one of my dirtly little secrets.

No comments: