Thursday, July 19, 2007

WooHoo

Kwik-E-Mart

Tell me you don't have the theme song for the Simpsons running through your head right about now. I know you do...at least you do now!

The movie is a week away and the marketing push is in full swing. One of the elusive Kwik-E-Mart 7-11's is right by my office and I am such a geek that I have no shame admitting how cool I think that is. I finally stopped by today to take a few pictures.

Kwik-E-Mart

Kwik-E-Mart

There was quite a line outside, in fact there has been every time I've driven by. That's why it's taken me until now to stop.

I always get a kick out of Simpson's humor which is why these were my favorite touches from the inside:

Kwik-E-Mart

Kwik-E-Mart

There was also a little art on the side wall for folks who were paying attention.

Kwik-E-Mart

There were all out of Krustee-O's so I may have to stop by a few more times to try and luck into some before it transforms back into a 7-11.

You can check out the rest of the pictures in my Flickr album.

No comments: